Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know any genuine mediums or psychics?

Options
  • 22-02-2016 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Looking for anyone who has had great experiences. I used to go to dympha Hughes but she sadly passed away and have found no one as good as her. So if you know anyone would be great if you could let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭AlteredStates

I know some friends of Dymphnas which are good mediums & some of which work in churches. The best place to find a good medium is to go to the many Spiritualist churches. Pick a medium you like (i.e. watch and evaluate if they are good or not). Then ask to book a private reading.

There are Spiritualist churches in Clondalkin/Perristown/Rush/Lantern Centre D8/Darndale/Meath etc. Many of which are on facebook.

Or go to a psychic supper. The one in Clondalkin usually has approx. 10-15 readers/healers and then approx. 5-6 mediums on platform - again pick one which you personally think is good or are naturally drawn to (different strokes for different folks) and ask to book a reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sheldm

have you tried dympnas daughter?

Advertisement