Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best 5 seater commercial ?

Options
  • 22-02-2016 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm new to motors section, I due to get a new 5 seater commercial for work as I'm a rep.
    Boss has asked to go pick the best one, prices comfort etc
    Can you guys help me with your feedback on the best one to purchase?
    Look at ssanyoung rexton online looked good with all the added extras but not sure.
    So all opinions appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,397 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Do have a budget? Do you need any sort of off-road or towing ability?
    The Rexton is as old as the hills.

AFAIK you still get done on BIK, so keep that in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭return guide

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Do have a budget? Do you need any sort of off-road or towing ability?
    The Rexton is as old as the hills.

AFAIK you still get done on BIK, so keep that in mind.

+1 on this.

Was looking at Land Rover five seater, which imo were great but checked with Revenue. 5% BIK as long as there is no windows behind the drivers seat. If there are windows I would be looking at 30% of €50k per year based on my mileage.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭bs2014

Have a look at the Opel Mokka van. Its doesn't seem to be on the website but contact a dealer on pricing.. its available at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 73,397 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It's not a 5 seater is it? It's also a bit small

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭skibum

bs2014 wrote: »
    Have a look at the Opel Mokka van. Its doesn't seem to be on the website but contact a dealer on pricing.. its available at the moment

http://www.hinchys.ie/web/Mokka-Van-new-opel-commercials-limerick-cork-tipp/

• Advertisement
Advertisement