Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm installation course

Options
  • 22-02-2016 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all
    I am considering doing an alarm installation course, I have had a look online and there seems to be a number of training places that deliver this type of course, they are approx. 5 days for a course, I am asking if anyone has completed any of these courses and when completed where you equipped enough to install alarms in domestic and commercial business, I am also looking at doing the cctv and access control etc, all the course relevant to security installation, any advise or anything from anyone who has completed them would be gratefully appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Mr Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alarmstudent

Hi Guys

I was also looking for a good provider of alarm courses last year, I looked at all of them and in the end I took a course with Security Training Ireland. The guys here know their stuff they offered comprehensive training over three days and provided me with some fantastic background knowledge.

I am now in the process of applying to the PSA for a license and the training these guys offered also covered this area. If you need to get started from scratch with little or no knowledge of alarms this is the company to use.

Hope the above information helps you all.

Cheers Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 086mason2206

Hi Guys

I was also looking for a good provider of alarm courses last year, I looked at all of them and in the end I took a course with Security Training Ireland. The guys here know their stuff they offered comprehensive training over three days and provided me with some fantastic background knowledge.

I am now in the process of applying to the PSA for a license and the training these guys offered also covered this area. If you need to get started from scratch with little or no knowledge of alarms this is the company to use.

Hope the above information helps you all.

Cheers Mike.

What a bad attempted of advertising haha

Advertisement