Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy car/rent car

Options
  • 22-02-2016 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, looking at the options of buying or renting a car in Ontario. My brother lives there and has a 2006 car which I could use when I'm visiting. But I don't know about insurance, or if it's possible to buy insurance for 2 weeks or 2 months. At most it would be for 3 months. Brother has bought another car ,so I'm uncertain about using the old one or rental.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭horse7

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭horse7

No one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Not really sure. Probably best to call a couple of insurance companies and ask if they do short term agreements.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

You're asking a pretty specific question about a specific area, so it's unlikely that someone here will have the knowledge. Find an "Irish in Ontario or [city name]" group on Facebook and ask there, or ring/email an insurance company or two to ask, I'd say.

Advertisement