Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC One M8 Wifi/ Data Connecting at Night after being switched off

Options
  • 22-02-2016 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Have an HTC One M8 running Android 6.0. I think this issue has only occurred since it auto updated to 6.0. I've posted this in the HTC One meagathread but Mods feel free to remove whichever one.

At night I'll turn off wifi and data but will still be woke by messages coming through. Viber messages or emails etc. I don't know if this is a system setting or an app, has any one encountered this?

Losing sleep over it...literally :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I assume its plugged in to charge?

Theres sometimes a setting to leave wifi "always on while charging" that may be over riding the toggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Vinny-Chase

ED E wrote: »
    I assume its plugged in to charge?

Theres sometimes a setting to leave wifi "always on while charging" that may be over riding the toggle.

Tried it last night. Left it off charge. Still happening :/

Advertisement