Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOTIVATION Study Log LC 2017

Options
  • 22-02-2016 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Welcome to my Study Log!

Hoping to use this as a way of staying motivated on this long but worthwhile road to the LC. Anyone else, feel free to take a look and hopefully keep track of my progression.
    Subjects:
    English (H)
    Maths (H)
    Irish (O)
    French (H)
    Business (H)
    Economics (H)
    Geography (H)

Hoping to study Law or Business in the future but not exactly sure yet! Aiming for 530-550 points in the LC 2017.

Remember!! "It's a marathon not a sprint."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LilLu99

Monday's Study: Business: Wrote flashcards on Ratio Analysis & Formulae.
    Maths: Studied Trigonometric Proofs 1,2 & 3.
    Irish: Wrote flashcards on Cáca Milis - Characters, Theme and Emotions.

Tuesday's Study: Maths: Studied Trigonometric Proofs 4 & 5.
    English: Finished short sample poetry essay - Paul Durcan (Ireland 2002, En Famille, Madman & Sport).

Weekend:
    English: Finished sample answer on "The difficulty that is marriage" and "Nessa" by Durcan.
    Maths: Studied for Trigonometry Test.
    Economics: Studied for Enterprise Test.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭meganob

LilLu99 wrote: »
    Weekend:
    English: Finished sample answer on "The difficulty that is marriage" and "Nessa" by Durcan.
    Maths: Studied for Trigonometry Test.
    Economics: Studied for Enterprise Test.

Is this your own extra work/study notes or home work?
    Like how do you have the time? :/

meganob wrote: »
    Is this your own extra work/study notes or home work?
    Like how do you have the time? :/

Yeah this is my own study.. I do homework/study from 5:30-7:30 and then 8:00-9:30, 2 nights a week and then a few hours on my halfday. If there's a night where I get less homework than usual, I try to write flashcards/notes for topics covered!

Advertisement