Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy 14 recruitment

Options
  • 22-02-2016 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all though I would just let you know I have made a new Free Company called the "Four Face Liar" if anyone on Odin would like to join just give me "Talzick" a message.

We are rank 8 have our own Company House and we will have XP boosts on all the time we also have a airship work shop. Everyone's welcome new or veteran players I will offer as much help as I can to new players and you can get your own private room (note the game charges 300,000 gil for the room not me :P).

If you want to know anything just message me here or mail me in the game^^ I am a 60 Black mage with a number of crafting class's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CatOfTheCanals

What server are you guys on? Myself and two others from Ireland are on Phoenix. We also have an FC house though, but if you were on the same sever it might be good to set up an Irish linkshell maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Talzick

We are on the odin server. Me and my mate would move over but the company we have has about 149000 points to spend it would seem like a waste to just lose it :p

Aw. That's a shame :)

Well if you or anyone ever has alts on Phoenix my ign is Susuco Suco :) Feel free to look me up

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Talzick

Cool I may change some time my name is Talzick.

• Advertisement
Advertisement