Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC a9

Options
  • 21-02-2016 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy this phone during the week. I rarely take the time to shop around for phones, I usually would just go down to O2/Three and buy it off them. Lately I'm peed off at Three, crap coverage and customers dropping them means my free calls to Three network are becoming less useful.

I'm open to all ideas, who are offering the best deals atm, any reputable places to buy online? Only stipulation is that it must be brand new, not interested in second hand.

Comments

Looking to buy this phone during the week. I rarely take the time to shop around for phones, I usually would just go down to O2/Three and buy it off them. Lately I'm peed off at Three, crap coverage and customers dropping them means my free calls to Three network are becoming less useful.

I'm open to all ideas, who are offering the best deals atm, any reputable places to buy online? Only stipulation is that it must be brand new, not interested in second hand.

A9 is an extremely overpriced phone. It's nothing more than a mid range device, and was selling for $400 in America when it first came out.

You're much better off waiting for the M10 to come out, as that will have a very similar design to the A9, but with way better specs. If you still want the A9, it will also probably have a price drop when the M10 is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Miserable battery.
    But looks nice.

Advertisement