Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stamp Collecting

Options
  • 21-02-2016 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hello all,

Does anyone know whether there is much a scene for stamp collecting in Ireland anymore? I used to collect as a kid and teenager, took a bit of a sabbatical but I'm getting the itch again!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Civil Eng wrote: »
    Hello all,

Does anyone know whether there is much a scene for stamp collecting in Ireland anymore? I used to collect as a kid and teenager, took a bit of a sabbatical but I'm getting the itch again!

I'm an ex-stamp collector so I can't help there, but there's some useful listings here: http://collectireland.com/numismatics/ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Luis21

Im an avid collector.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Civil Eng

Luis21 wrote: »
    Im an avid collector.

Any tips on good resources?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 blue365

Collect Irish on and off. No clubs around or much happening except Stampa annual exhibition/competition - stampa.ie
    Set up an exchange site a while back, more of a small IT project, but plenty of people happy to exchange if that's what interests you - stampexchangers.co.uk

happy collecting!

Advertisement