Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tassimo T Discs from €3.40 per pack

Options
  • 21-02-2016 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this'll work, it did before from a previous alert for baby wipes so don't see why it wouldn't.

Save 30% on subscribe and save via amazon. Just cancel the subscription after the first order has shipped.

Works out at around €3.40 per pack and you buy in packs of 5. Not sure if there's any offers on them locally, I know Dunnes had a 25% off promotion recently, not sure if it's ended tho.

Not a bad deal, around 22c per pod.. beats the 45c for nespresso and the missus muchos prefers the tassimo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭garbeth

Not sure how you make them out at €3.40 a pack

Me set are £17.67 if you subscribe and save which is €22.66. You get five packets so that's €4.50 a pack. Think they are around €5 in Tesco at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

You need to add the 30% off code, brings it down to £13.01. I checked Tescos online and they're €6.50 online..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Ttesco prices vary .......http://m.tesco.ie/mt/www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=Tassimo&un_jtt_redirect

The 30% is for first time users of subscribe and save, or people who have moire thgan 1 account.

I use the S&S all the time, can't understand why you would want to cancel once you place your order, you can choose a delivery every 6 months, free delivery too, great savings,

There is an end date on this offer, but its a great deal,

A couple oi us got together and ordered between us, used one address that never ordered before so happy days,

Tescos put up their Tassimo prices after Christmas, no longer a fiver,

Advertisement