Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Options
  • 21-02-2016 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Bought myself the Note 4 there a few days ago and would like to get a case for it. My previous Note 3 lasted me almost two and a half years but I'm crediting that to the case I bought for it which finally fell apart at Chrismas. Sure enough, a month later I drop my phone and screen turns into spiderwebs :)

So just wondering if people have any recommendations?

Can't really afford to spend more than 30 quid on a case just now.

Cheers,
    Dave

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Straight Edge Punk

RedXIV wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Bought myself the Note 4 there a few days ago and would like to get a case for it. My previous Note 3 lasted me almost two and a half years but I'm crediting that to the case I bought for it which finally fell apart at Chrismas. Sure enough, a month later I drop my phone and screen turns into spiderwebs :)

So just wondering if people have any recommendations?

Can't really afford to spend more than 30 quid on a case just now.

Cheers,
    Dave

Try a Spigen or a Ringke Fusion. They're my go to covers whenever I get a new phone and had both on my Note 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

The Original Samsung cover is quite good. Had a Spigen and Otterbox but I kept going back to the Samsung cover. The Spigen one damaged the chamfered edges on mine.

Advertisement