Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off River Island online

Options
  • 21-02-2016 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭

25% off your order of €50 or more on River Island's website.

Doesn't seem to work with items that are already reduced.

Code: RIXSTELLAR16

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Techmaster wrote: »
    25% off your order on River Island's website.

Doesn't seem to work with items that are already reduced.

Code: RIXSTELLAR16
    You have to spend €50 or more before the code works

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

You have to spend €50 or more before the code works

Thanks, added to OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

Thanks for this!

Sent in quite a large order earlier. Works out way cheaper than H&M for things like t-shirts and jumpers with the discount. Good products too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭webpal

Thanks OP, incidentally it can be used instore also

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

How long does it usually take for delivery from riverisland? I placed an order for a few things last night and it still says 'new order' tonight.

Their trustpilot reviews did not make the decision to buy from them easy, but with the 25% off code I got a few nice things cheap.

• Advertisement

Oat23 wrote: »
    How long does it usually take for delivery from riverisland? I placed an order for a few things last night and it still says 'new order' tonight.

Their trustpilot reviews did not make the decision to buy from them easy, but with the 25% off code I got a few nice things cheap.

Mine shipped two days after ordering. DPD are the courier used.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

free worldwide delivery today FREESHIP216

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

Great shipping, only took 3 days to deliver from day of purchase.

DPD are the courier as mentioned and are excellent, gave a specific time (hourly) that the package would arrive, very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

Ordered Monday night and got delivered today (Friday), how long is this code valid for?

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Just ordered a pair of boots. Thanks TM!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Thanks, ordered 2 jackets

In a spot of bother with my order. They haven't handed the package over to DPD since they marked it as despatched on Thursday.
    DPD: We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly

I'll shoot off an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭webpal

In a spot of bother with my order. They haven't handed the package over to DPD since they marked it as despatched on Thursday.

I'll shoot off an email.
    Same with me, I ordered the same day as you.

I'll shoot off an email.

Normal. Mine took two working days after the dispatch email to show up properly on tracking.

Normal. Mine took two working days after the dispatch email to show up properly on tracking.

I would've expected a shop like River Island to have collections from DPD every day, so I thought it was a bit odd it wasn't picked up on Thursday evening, Friday or Monday. The only other DPD deliveries I get are from bulkpowders so maybe I'm just used to everything being quicker!

I would've expected a shop like River Island to have collections from DPD every day, so I thought it was a bit odd it wasn't picked up on Thursday evening, Friday or Monday. The only other DPD deliveries I get are from bulkpowders so maybe I'm just used to everything being quicker!

Yes they are noticeably slower alright. But its normal for them ;)

Yes they are noticeably slower alright. But its normal for them ;)

And like magic my package has gone from West London to Sligo overnight! Got a text saying it will be delivered today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Ordered on Saturday and chose the Store delivery option, which is much handier for me since I'm not at home to receive the packages. Originally got estimated ready for collection date for this Friday, but I was pleasantly surprised to receive "It's arrived" e-mail today. Collected earlier and everything fits nicely. Thumbs up from me :D

Advertisement