Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get a PUK code for samsung prime

Options
  • 21-02-2016 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

I entered my PIN in incorrectly 3 times - how do I get my PUK code? Don't have the box it came in.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

PUK is on the sim. Talk to your provider

• Registered Users Posts: 16,485 ✭✭✭✭banie01

theteal wrote: »
    PUK is on the sim. Talk you your provider

As Theteal has pointed out, PUK is on your SIM. It will be on the carrier it came with. If not a call to your provider will sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

Thanks for your replies - any way it have been gotten online? Badly need use of phone today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Depending on who you are with you might get it by logging into your account online. I know when you log into mymeteor you can get it. Don't remember any of the others

I'm with emobile

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

I'm with emobile

From their website:
    Where can I get my PUK number?

Log on to My eMobile. Enter your phone number and original PIN. To reorder settings, log on to My eMobile and select 'download settings'
    Once you have successfully logged on to My eMobile, select the 'Forgot PIN/ PUK' option under My Support to retrieve your PUK number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

I'm with emobile

It's the same network. If you aren't registered they'll ask you to confirm the last 3 calls you made.

A massive thank you Boardsie Saints - got it all sorted - thank you so much for the help

Advertisement