Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disability allowance and full time study + erasmus

Options
  • 19-02-2016 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

i am currently in receipt of disability allowance and i started fulltime study in a 3rd level institution sept 2015, when i applied i was advised by intreo to stay on disability allowance and i would keep all my alowances such as rent assistance but i was told as of 22 dec 2015, if i was in full time study, i would lose my rent supplement, they have been paying it so far but my rent allowance is up for review. does anyone know what the correct rules are, i'm totally confused by conflicting stories, also can you do erasmus on disability, i can't switch to btea because i have a disability and that would be like saying i don't

Advertisement