Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Publicist

Options
  • 19-02-2016 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

My partner is considering self publishing his book. We're currently working out a budget we'd need, as we want to ensure we do this project right!

Could I please ask, has anyone ever hired a publicist to help promote their book? Would you have any advice, or suggestions, and any guidance on fees associated? Did you find it gave you a return on the investment?

While we'll do our own below-the-line activity such as social media promotion, we'd really like to look at involving a professional to help us get the book out there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

I think that's a good idea if you can afford it, and they guarantee a successful project. It's hard work promoting your own work, unless you enjoy it, and have the time.

Advertisement