Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VAT on commercial leasing

Options
  • 19-02-2016 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

I just want to confirm that I do not need to charge VAT on commercial leasing even though I am VAT registered. I can still opt out of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

Torres999 wrote: »
    I just want to confirm that I do not need to charge VAT on commercial leasing even though I am VAT registered. I can still opt out of it?

Commercial leasing of what?!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭dbran

Hi

Your previous posts suggest that this is VAT on rental property. Such threads are beyond the scope of this forum.

This is a highly complex area and due to the sums involved you will pay dearly for any errors made as a result of uninformed advice. Different circumstances can also result in different advice being appropriate.

You need to contact your accountant or professional tax adviser.

Thread closed for your own safety.

Best Regards

Dbran

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement