Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC Freshers Accomodation

Options
  • 19-02-2016 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, bookings open at the start of March for Brookfield and Victoria Mills, but I cant decide yet between the two? Hoping to study Computer Science if that helps any bit and will be on my own as all the friends are set on UL ..... I know the price difference (roughly) but in terms of making friends etc some feedback would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭fiload

Hi there, studied CS myself and just graduated last year myself. I lived in castlewhite in my first year which is quite sheltered but I knew a good lot of friends from home already so it was good for me. As regards brookfield and vic mills, location wise they are both about the same distance from the main building you will be in. Vic mills is a lot higher standard accommodation than brookfield but there is a lot more craic in brookfield too. So it depends on what you want yourself. If I was back in first year I would probably go with brookfield because it's easier to make friends especially if you are in the big 6-7 people houses, just remember not to go off the rails!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mitosisson

What about student village, iv booked it and was wondering what it's like

• Registered Users Posts: 47 neil123

hopefully i will be staying at student village this coming September too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Unz88

Standard in vic mills and uni hall is highest

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sheeno97

Booked Brookfield in the end, thanks a mill for the feedback! ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
Advertisement