Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi-room Monitor?

Options
  • 18-02-2016 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any experience with these or know if they even exist? :D

Our youngest is sleeping through the night now, and we want to start transitioning her up to our bedroom at the time she is going to sleep, but to be left alone until we are going to bed. My 18 month old is going to bed happily at 8pm. We still use a monitor for her bedroom and want another for our own bedroom now that the wee one will be up there, but I've heard all sorts of reports of two sets of monitors interfering with each other and with a near-death scare recently, we absolutely do NOT want to risk one monitor not transmitting properly for even a second!!
    Don't need movement sensors, cameras, two-way mics etc. Just one unit for each child's room and a receiver for us!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Anyone have any experience with these or know if they even exist? :D

Our youngest is sleeping through the night now, and we want to start transitioning her up to our bedroom at the time she is going to sleep, but to be left alone until we are going to bed. My 18 month old is going to bed happily at 8pm. We still use a monitor for her bedroom and want another for our own bedroom now that the wee one will be up there, but I've heard all sorts of reports of two sets of monitors interfering with each other and with a near-death scare recently, we absolutely do NOT want to risk one monitor not transmitting properly for even a second!!
    Don't need movement sensors, cameras, two-way mics etc. Just one unit for each child's room and a receiver for us!

No advice but bloody hell how were you lucky enough to get another sleeper! Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

No advice but bloody hell how were you lucky enough to get another sleeper! Haha

I have absolutely NO idea :pac:
    No colic, no clinginess and no all-nighters with either baby.
    Think I should sell my eggs :D

Advertisement