Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy 3 Months Spotify Premium - Get Free Chromecast (US/UK only though)

Options
  • 18-02-2016 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭

Spotify Premium - Free Chromecast

not sure if this is a bargain as such but where there's a will there's a way
    Offer valid only through the above link and until 11:59pm CET on February 28th 2016, or while supplies last. Spotify reserves the right to end the promotion at any time without advance notice for any reason. Offer only available within the US & UK. You must live in a location where Google can deliver the Chromecast. Shipping address must be in the same country as purchase. Limit of one Chromecast per person.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Great offer if you have an address in the North that you can use. They won't accept PO Boxes though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Jayop wrote: »
    Great offer if you have an address in the North that you can use. They won't accept PO Boxes though.

So will Parcel Motel work in this circumstance?

Nalz wrote: »
    So will Parcel Motel work in this circumstance?

That I don't know. Never used Parcel Motel but isn't it pretty much the same thing as a PO box??

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭mac_daddy

Looks like you need to register a new UK based account to avail. Cannot find a way to purchase this under my existing Irish account, can anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Maybe take a free trial out with a UK VPN try it that way with Parcel Motel :pac::pac:

edit: yep I'm going to try this for a free Chromecast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Has anyone had any success doing this from Ireland?
    Does the address you provide have to be the same one thats regged to your credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,921 ✭✭✭dodzy

Well I've 2 homes Newtownabbey. And I've bought a new place in St.Albans, Herts just last week so I should be OK :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

dodzy wrote: »
    Well I've 2 homes Newtownabbey. And I've bought a new place in St.Albans, Herts just last week so I should be OK :D

Ah but not if you need your credit card to be registered to those addresses!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Old model of chromecast !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

tharmor wrote: »

looks like the new one to me
    Going to try this later and see if there are able to send to the new An Post parcel service AddressPal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Sounds good - will you let us know if new an post service works out for this deal - thanks

tharmor wrote: »

The second generation is the round one shown on their pics. The old one was just a dongle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

How much does 3 months of UK Spotify premium cost though? Is there actually any benefit to buying a Chromecast this way?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

How much does 3 months of UK Spotify premium cost though? Is there actually any benefit to buying a Chromecast this way?

In GB it's £9.99 a month so it's the guts of about €39 which is the same price as the Chromecast itself + €1/€3.85/€3.95 delivery fee.

Also note that you won't get the Irish charts, you'll get the GB ones instead.

After the 3 months it'd be better to just cancel as £10 is about €13 and Spotify can be gotten for as low as €5 here (through Vodafone).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Spotify is 9.99 a month so for spending 30 on subscription you get a chromecast worth €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Spotify is 9.99 a month so for spending 30 on subscription you get a chromecast worth €30.

So you get a chromecast worth €30 for spending £30 on subscription... Not bad if you were going to be getting the subscription anyway I guess

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

looks like the new one to me Going to try this later and see if there are able to send to the new An Post parcel service AddressPal

What i meant its not cc audio.....

Advertisement