Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rebellion at the Roundy 3 - The Roundy, 1 Castle St, Cork - Sat Feb 20th

• 18-02-2016 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

I'm surprised nothing has been posted about this here so I thought I'd post about it myself. Apologies if this is late notice for anyone.

Anyway, for starters, Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1704661719820818/

And for those at work and can't get onto facebook;
    Another fight is coming your way! Street Fighter V is almost upon us, and Cork FGC's first SFV tournament will be held at The Roundy. Show us what you've learned in the latest entry in the Street Fighter series. The game will be played on the Playstation 4 system. Consoles and sticks may be limited, but we'll do our best to put on a good tournament for the day.

Smash players unite! Smash 4 and Melee are both back with us this month, Smash 4 as a main game and Melee as a side tournament. Bust out your Gamecube controllers and show us who's the best.

And finally, get ready for the next battle as Tekken Tag Tournament 2 returns on Playstation 3 as our final side tournament of the day.

Registration for all games is from 12 to 1pm. Main games will cost €5 to enter, side games will be €3. If you're entering multiple games, the fees will be reduced to €4 and €2 respectively. I hope you'll all come along and support your favourite games on the day. See you there.

I shall be there, Xbox PS4, Controller and Stick in tow.

Advertisement