Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need an Engineer/Producer!

Options
  • 18-02-2016 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi there, I am a singer songwriter who has had some modest success. Released an EP in 2014 called Ghosts which got a nice write up in the Irish times. Intended to release another this year but for some reason I wrote an album instead. I would love to meet someone who has a passion for music and is interested in this project as an engineer/producer. I have a budget, of course, but not one that would cover the costs of recording a full album in a professional studio. So this is me reaching out to those of you who are extremely talented and passionate about what you do and would be able to record and mix a professional industry standard album for me. Mostly a solo album.

Please get in touch if you, or someone you know, might be the person I am searching for!
    Kellie

PS: they wont let me post links because i am apparently new...so will send on to interested parties!

Advertisement