Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Lift Office Mesh Chair €31.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers.. reserved last one in Sligo. Fairly fussy about office chairs - is it comfortable?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

I've checked stock on this in the three Cork stores and I've checked three other items that are reduced and there is no stock.
    It's a regular occurrence with the Cork stores whereas Tralee, Killarney, Waterford and Limerick always have stock on the stock checker.
    Are the Cork stores just terribly understocked or are the other stores I mentioned just not doing as much business.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

Basq wrote: »
    Cheers.. reserved last one in Sligo. Fairly fussy about office chairs - is it comfortable?

I can't comment on how comfy it is yet, I haven't assembled it yet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Don't even need a office chair and i feel the need to buy this...Damn you B.A!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Actually yeah, I'm not going to bother with this.

Anyone want a code for the red in Sligo just give me a PM.

• Advertisement

Decent enough chair for that price, seat could do with better padding, but I've been sat in one for 2 years and no sore bum :o

The one thing I will say is the band that provides back support is under the mesh and for me at least when I unpacked it was at the top end of the chair back and is quite tricky to wiggle down to the lower end.

Advertisement