Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will the S6 drop in price when the S7 is unveiled?

Options
  • 18-02-2016 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Do you think the S6 will drop in price by a lot (sim-free version) when the S7 is unveiled? My S4 is dying and I feel like I can't put it off any longer. I would like to get the S6 but at a cheaper price than what it costs right now. My phones seem to give up after 2 years, is this normal? My previous phone was another Samsung which had issues too after 2 years. It puts me off buying an expensive phone if it's only gonna last that long.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,728 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

If you mean is the S6 going to drop below €350 soon I would guess no. I'm using a 6 year old phone. The only thing going on it is the battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

3 year old plus Samsung phone here and still going strong.

The only thing I had to do was buy a new original battery about 6 months ago.

If you want to hold on to a phone that long then I suggest that you buy one with a removable battery. Eg LG G4

Advertisement