Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge Camp 1923

Options
  • 17-02-2016 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Has anyone come across a list of prisoners held at Newbridge Camp from 1922 to 1924? I'm trying to see if some relatives were held there. I've contacted the Military Archives, Cathal Brugha Barracks, but they are relocating the archives, so are closed until April & the list is not available on their website. Any information on where else to look would be great, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

There's the newbridge history group on Facebook that will point you into the right direction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭jgbyr

There's the newbridge history group on Facebook that will point you into the right direction

Thanks for that. I'm not a facebook user but I'll get someone to help me out with it. Edit - just found an email address for them, thanks

Advertisement