Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetable seeds online

Options
  • 17-02-2016 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

Looking for recommedations for an online seed supplier, specifically onion sets. I have purchased from a UK supplier for the past three years, but unfortunately, they no longer despatch non-seed items to countries other than UK.

Any recommendations welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭johnsparkexile

TUCKERS SEEDS
    www.tuckers-seeds.com

have used them in the past for seed potatoes, bought sets off them this year for the 1st time. Pleasure to deal with and quality stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 janey j

Have a look at Green Vegetable Seeds Brown Envelope Seeds, Irish Seed Savers & Seedaholic. They all have a good selection, happy browsing!

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Gautama

I use Seedaholic. They've a great selection and each product comes with a double-sided A5 sheet of relevant information. Delivery is prompt and the website is very good.
    In fact, this information is also in their website and I frequently use it for non-Seedaholic seeds/plants/etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

I've bought onion sets from www.quickcrop.ie. Very fast delivery.
    I've used Seedaholic and Brown Envelope Seeds too but I didn't think they did onion sets, only seeds.

Advertisement