Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy a new phone (Xperia Z5)

Options
  • 17-02-2016 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Morning all,
    Going to be picking up a new phone in the not too distant future. Very likely it will be a Sony Xperia Z5 as I've used Sony phones for 10 years now and I'm used to them. I see that clove.co.uk and expansys.ie both offer the black coloured version for approximately €540 (I'd consider a green one, but they're significantly more expensive for some reason).

Are there any other websites that I should be looking at?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭opus

Here's the green one for €530 from ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭endagibson

opus wrote: »
    Here's the green one for €530 from [can't post a URL, even quoted].
    Any cons to buying from ebay? Genuine question as I've never used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Amazon.co.uk
    Add a price watch using camel camel camel.
    Then buy it when it hits your desired price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭opus

endagibson wrote: »
    Any cons to buying from ebay? Genuine question as I've never used it.

Got my current phone (LG G4) via ebay, was the cheapest option by over €100 at the time, no downside that I came across but of course ymmv.

Worth checking around cause at the moment Amazon has the same phone cheaper. I'm talking new phones here not 2nd hand btw.

Advertisement