Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charger.ie unresponsive to recent order

Options
  • 16-02-2016 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Has anyone had any experience with Charger.ie ? I ordered a replacement charger for a laptop from them last Thursday. They claim next day delivery if ordered early enough, which I did. No delivery yet. I tried calling their Hotline and a mobile # provided on the order confirmation and also a landline for JP Computers who seem to be connected from the Paypal confirmation. I also emailed their customer service dept. No response from anyone. I am starting to think I was scammed. Anyone ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Whois says its run as a sole trader under the name Jacek Politowski.

Looks like a one man job, wouldn't have purchase from them personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Redfox25

How did you pay? You might be alright if you used cc or paypal.
    Good luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭vandriver

I have dealt with the Polish man who runs this website,as he repairs laptops also.
    I called in person to his premises as I live in Dublin 12 also.He is a one man band,but not a scammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Redtop

Charger finally arrived, so I am OK, although a bit disappointed in the lack of communication and delayed shipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Flooow57

Hi All,

I have the same problem. I have ordered one ASUS Charger last Thursday and I did not receive anything for the moment. However it was written that I would receive the good the day after (last Friday) but I am still awaiting for my charger.

Anyone has a number or mail to contact Chargers.ie? The name of the owner is "Jacek Politowski" but I cannot reach him. His number phone is not working and he is not replying to my mails.

Thanks in advance to share your experience with this company.

Florian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Flooow57 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have the same problem. I have ordered one ASUS Charger last Thursday and I did not receive anything for the moment. However it was written that I would receive the good the day after (last Friday) but I am still awaiting for my charger.

Anyone has a number or mail to contact Chargers.ie? The name of the owner is "Jacek Politowski" but I cannot reach him. His number phone is not working and he is not replying to my mails.

Thanks in advance to share your experience with this company.

Florian

I'd look for a refund using whatever method of online payment you used.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

It's the day after a Bank Holiday, maybe that's why there's post delays.

I will wait for the end of this week. Hopefully I will receive it.

Anyone has an another experience with this person/website?

Thanks

Hi All,

Just to inform that I have never received my order.

I would not recommend Jacek Politowski or JP Computers. No replies to my mails or phone calls... Scammer.

Advertisement