Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a 2nd car to my policy?

Options
  • 15-02-2016 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi there,

What's the best way to add a second car to my current motor insurance policy? I have viewed your Multi-Car insurance quote page but I'm not clear on exactly what to do. I can't seem to add it directly from the Account/Portfolio page anyway.

I have 9 years+ NCB on my current policy (all with yourselves), so would like to take advantage of that with a 2nd car on the same policy. The 2nd car will be a runaround for use during the week to work.

Thanks,
    Richard

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

rpg wrote: »
    Hi there,

What's the best way to add a second car to my current motor insurance policy? I have viewed your Multi-Car insurance quote page but I'm not clear on exactly what to do. I can't seem to add it directly from the Account/Portfolio page anyway.

I have 9 years+ NCB on my current policy (all with yourselves), so would like to take advantage of that with a 2nd car on the same policy. The 2nd car will be a runaround for use during the week to work.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Hi Richard,
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Would you like to PM me your details and I can arrange for one of our Sales guys to give you a quotation.
    Thanks
    Una

Advertisement