Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lessons in West Dublin

Options
  • 14-02-2016 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Looking for a few lessons around the Navan Road/ Blanchardstown area. Usually more of a pitch and putt player, but I'd like to get into playing proper golf. My technique would be fairly awful though as I've never really had any proper guidance.

A bit of googling leads me to something like this: http://www.eventbrite.ie/e/adult-5-week-group-golf-coaching-lessons-at-elmgreen-gc-tickets-19753688815 but I've no idea if that would be any use. Anybody have any good recommendations? I don't mind driving out to most parts of Dublin, but I'd rather not spend a fortune on lessons either

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Joaquin223 wrote: »
    Looking for a few lessons around the Navan Road/ Blanchardstown area. Usually more of a pitch and putt player, but I'd like to get into playing proper golf. My technique would be fairly awful though as I've never really had any proper guidance.

A bit of googling leads me to something like this: http://www.eventbrite.ie/e/adult-5-week-group-golf-coaching-lessons-at-elmgreen-gc-tickets-19753688815 but I've no idea if that would be any use. Anybody have any good recommendations? I don't mind driving out to most parts of Dublin, but I'd rather not spend a fortune on lessons either

Paul in elm green is very good and reasonably priced too.

I've heard a few people mention Joe Murray in hollystown also. Both are similarly priced and within 15 mins of the halfway house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭brick tamland

_DMac_ wrote: »
    Joaquin223 wrote: »

Paul in elm green is very good and reasonably priced too.

I've heard a few people mention Joe Murray in hollystown also. Both are similarly priced and within 15 mins of the halfway house.
    Add your reply here.

I've had a few lessons with Joe. Nice guy. Recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Joaquin223

Grand, I'll give them a call. Thanks!

Advertisement