Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool, alternative baby clothes?

Options
  • 14-02-2016 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Sorry I hate the word "cool"....I'm looking for some clothes for my goddaughters up coming 1st birthday. Her mum is a 90's grunge fan, nirvana, FNM etc. I thought it would be cute to get a tiny nirvana t-shirt or hoody. I know her mum would love it because she hate pink, girly clothes. Does anyone know of a shop in Dublin that stocks baby clothes like this? I don't think theirs time to shop online. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

ClubDead wrote: »
    Sorry I hate the word "cool"....I'm looking for some clothes for my goddaughters up coming 1st birthday. Her mum is a 90's grunge fan, nirvana, FNM etc. I thought it would be cute to get a tiny nirvana t-shirt or hoody. I know her mum would love it because she hate pink, girly clothes. Does anyone know of a shop in Dublin that stocks baby clothes like this? I don't think theirs time to shop online. Thanks

Try Next online! They do so many cute baby t-shirts..,.i got a Rolling Stones one for my little one!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Top floor in St Stephens Green SC. Shop in Temple Bar just behind the Central Bank used to stock similar but delisted a while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

There's a shop on liffey st, across from the epicurean food hall, that has tiny band tees. Also, h&m sometimes have band tees, my daughter proudly rocked a metallica tee from there until recently!

Advertisement