Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC app

Options
  • 14-02-2016 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭

Hi lads

Trying to get the hkc app onto my phone ( htc one m8) but it's saying server error when I try to purchase.. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The site appears to be up. At what stage in the purchase process are you getting the error?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭pm.

KoolKid wrote: »
    The site appears to be up. At what stage in the purchase process are you getting the error?

In playstore I click on the purchase button (7.99) accept the access to certain files part and the error comes up just before download

pm. wrote: »
    In playstore I click on the purchase button (7.99) accept the access to certain files part and the error comes up just before download

Screen shot

• Registered Users Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi lads

Trying to get the hkc app onto my phone ( htc one m8) but it's saying server error when I try to purchase.. Anyone else have this problem?

I just downloaded it to an old phone from the play store with no problems.
    Have you tried to do this on another phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I had a similar problem recently where I couldn't download the application from the play store.

Strangely enough, it worked perfect when I turned off the WiFi on the phone and downloaded it over the cellular network.

• Advertisement

I had a similar problem recently where I couldn't download the application from the play store.

Strangely enough, it worked perfect when I turned off the WiFi on the phone and downloaded it over the cellular network.

Just tried that still not working... Thanks anyway

Just tried that still not working... Thanks anyway

Have you tried to download the APP on another phone?

altor wrote: »
    Have you tried to download the APP on another phone?

Yeah it will dl on the wife's phone... Weird both have the same phone htc one m8

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Try copy the apk file from your wife's phone onto yours and see will it install manually.

Yeah it will dl on the wife's phone... Weird both have the same phone htc one m8

Thats a strange on alright but at lease you know its not an issue with the app itself.
    App share does not work with this app as its a paid for one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Does this only work with certain types of HKC alarms?

Does this only work with certain types of HKC alarms?

Yes, it will work with the 8/12 on wards.

Advertisement