Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change user name/ account deletion?

Options
  • 13-02-2016 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Can I change my user name on this account?

If not, then if i delete my account will this user name still appear in association with any comments/threads I've made or will it all be deleted!

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You can change the username if you subscribe (the minimum of 1 month is enough to qualify).

If you close the account the username remains on everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

Spear wrote: »
    You can change the username if you subscribe (the minimum of 1 month is enough to qualify).

If you close the account the username remains on everything.

how do you subscribe/ what is that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

SamBrugha wrote: »
    how do you subscribe/ what is that!

There's a full list of everything you get here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056950118

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement