Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with Music Shuffle

Options
  • 12-02-2016 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭

I did post this in the HTC One M8 thread but thought i'd open a new one for a wider audience

Bit of an odd one here, I have an M8 with a 64GB card, my wife has an M8s with the same brand 64gb memory card.

We both have the exact same taste in music so both cards hold around 50gb in music, now here's where it gets odd.

Some days i'll just listen to some music through my bluetooth speaker, will play all, shuffle on so could go anywhere, my phone though, when on full shuffle, will only play artists beginning with A, B or C. The wife's phone is fine, will play anything.

I put her card into my phone and same again, will only play bands beginning with A,B or C yet my card in her plays everything????

Advertisement