Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next €15 off €30 spend

Options
  • 11-02-2016 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

The Next €15 off a €30 spend are back again as far as I know. If anyone is getting some would love one as I'm a good distance from the closest Next.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

Information overload...how, when, where?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

hey lads I would love a code too if anyone has one to spare, have a conformation coming up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Was just about to make an order tonight - will hold off now! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭NATLOR

lowelife wrote: »
    Information overload...how, when, where?

You need to go into a shop and ask at the counter for a code,then use that online.Would be worth ringing ahead first,make sure they have them

LINK

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭kilsmum

The promotion voucher l got in Next Mahon Point today was 15 Euro off an online order over 40 Euro - l had to fill in a form with my email address on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Guys I'd love a voucher if any spare, newborn coming in 8 weeks and need to dress him!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

indeed its 15 off 40 now....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,559 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

javagal wrote: »
    Guys I'd love a voucher if any spare, newborn coming in 8 weeks and need to dress him!

Go to penny's. Newborn babies, believe it or not, couldn't care less about designer labels and in any case are going to puke on it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

javagal wrote: »

Not being smart , I have 2 kids. Don't go getting newborn in next. Baby will be grown out of it in weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Anyone got any spare codes?

Thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Bundles on adverts if you don't have friends or neighbours to pass stuff on. Get your first outfit new if you like (we did, picked it out together) but other that everything under 6 months doesn't last long. After buying lots when he was younger I now watch for second hand stuff apart from really great deals (75% off) or fancy outfits for parties for example. I've got some fabulous stuff for him at 1/2e brand new second hand

Advertisement