Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid - Size Graduate Recruitment

Options
  • 11-02-2016 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm based up in Belfast at the moment and was wondering when the majority of mid-size firms open up their graduate recruitment for 2016?

I am aware the Milkround is / has finished however I was led to believe that mid-size firms recruit a little later.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

Really now. I work for a top twenty firm in Dublin which is currently in the middle of recruiting.

In Dublin CAI are having an open evening start of March in Dublin. Might be a bit too far for you, but even looking the the training vacancy listing on the website should give you a better idea.

http://www.finance-magazine.com/display_image.php?id=2054&art_id=7792%CF%80=274

That link should show you the top 20 firms in Ireland, maybe have a look at the careers sections of their websites might help.

I found that from last year the smaller firm`s was March or April but a few top 20 were still recruiting at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

Here's an update on the list. Farrell Grant Sparks merged with Grant Thornton.

www.financedublin.com/article.php?i=15486

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭scrapsmac

Thanks guys!

Advertisement