Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

windows app to sort photos and videos

Options
  • 11-02-2016 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Hi there
    I'm looking for some advice organising years of videos and photos that need some tlc.
    Is there a good windows application that can intelligently trawl through GBs of videos and photos gathering recording dates and other metadata and nicely organise and present this?

Thanks for helping out

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Adobe Lightroom??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

+1 for Lightroom...

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭pwllor

Photo Mechanic is way faster for browsing, proofing and tagging but doesn't editing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 nicky_noo1515

Overlord wrote: »
    Hi there
    I'm looking for some advice organising years of videos and photos that need some tlc.
    Is there a good windows application that can intelligently trawl through GBs of videos and photos gathering recording dates and other metadata and nicely organise and present this?

Thanks for helping out

Hi there,

By any chance did you have any luck organising your photos? I'm in a similar situation, photos everywhere on different devices would ideally like to upload them all to a program and have them all sorted in folders by month. I did try to back them all up in a hard drive but they are literally in a mess.

Thanks!

Advertisement