Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law and Business

Options
  • 11-02-2016 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone on here does this degree? Id love to ask some questions:)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Hiya, I did Law and Arts though graduated in 2014 but I can try help!

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭angela1711

I was doing law and business for a year, but have transferred to pure law. I still know people who kept on business so I may be able to answer your questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

angela1711 wrote: »
    I was doing law and business for a year, but have transferred to pure law. I still know people who kept on business so I may be able to answer your questions.

Is there any link to the course schedule for the first year of Law? I'd love to see the subjects and how busy the week is.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭koolis02

angela1711 wrote: »

I messaged you a while back idk if you've seen it:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 marieh18886

Hi, I hope you don't mind my asking, but why was it that you transferred to pure law? I feel that I could be in the same predicament as you since I'm not very familiar with business, but still have it down alongside law on my CAO?

• Advertisement
Advertisement