Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pine internal doors - advice

Options
  • 11-02-2016 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I have a heap of pine internal doors that I was going to get painted white. I priced up lovely doors that were primed white and they were around €130 a door. I've had to get them fitted, different handles (ones I liked were €40 each - the ones that are a knob that you just twist so thats another €80 a door and add on installation).

Am I best to keep the pine doors I have and paint or just replace (they'd still need a coat of paint) ?

(apols if this is not the right forum)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

There a painters van across the road from me and the on-van pricing says €25 euro a door for painting: round knobs wont help with any current or future disability: even carrying the dinner and the glass of wine into the TV room, can't use ur knee:D

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Would you not try painting them yourself

Advertisement