Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notification for acceptance as oral examiner for gaeilge Leaving Cert

Options
  • 11-02-2016 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Just wondering if amy people here got any notification yet of being accepted as an Irish oral examiner for leaving Cert? Know it's still early days but thought usually know around this time?
    Have been an examiner for past 5 years - know this does not entitle me to examiner every year but just wondering if other examiners have been accepted yet?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Boober Fraggle

No sign here for me or my colleague who has applied. It's usually midterm or shortly afterwards, but they did have on the form this year that they were hoping to make appointments in January, so I thought we would have heard earlier than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭rose23

Hi,

I received my appointment as French oral examiner today so hopefully you will get yours this side of midterm too.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭galwayhooker

Jst got letter today - letter was just made out yesterday and have to reply in 5 days accepting offer.Doesn't give much time as have to ok dates of conference with principal - presume when they say within five dats that excludes sat and sun??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Jst got letter today - letter was just made out yesterday and have to reply in 5 days accepting offer.Doesn't give much time as have to ok dates of conference with principal - presume when they say within five dats that excludes sat and sun??

Oh definitely. 5 working days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Boober Fraggle

Your principal has already agreed to let you go by signing the application form for you. I got the letter yesterday too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement