Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook - how to unfriend?

Options
  • 10-02-2016 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭

hi i wanna unfriend someone on FB but they do not have the friends tab on their profile - just a message tab - how do i unfriend them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Is this on the Facebook app or website? On the app if you go into your own friends list it should say friends beside this persons name. Click that and it will give you the option to remove them.

Also the same for the mobile site.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭sporina

GAAman wrote: »
    Is this on the Facebook app or website? On the app if you go into your own friends list it should say friends beside this persons name. Click that and it will give you the option to remove them.

Also the same for the mobile site.

website - will check the app - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bside29

sporina wrote: »
    hi i wanna unfriend someone on FB but they do not have the friends tab on their profile - just a message tab - how do i unfriend them?

See if it's on the Messages of their Timeline. Check that you don't have any "extra" addons or items disabled like Java (possible issue). Try a different computer (a friends) and see if you have the issue.

If all else fails, report the problem to facebook:
    Click the blue arrow in the top-right corner of a Facebook page then Select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭sporina

thanks got it sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bside29

sporina wrote: »
    thanks got it sorted

oh good to hear!

• Advertisement
Advertisement