Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola 360 gen2 android 1.4 update?

Options
  • 10-02-2016 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone already got the 1.4 update for the motorola 360 second gen? I checked but I still have version 1.3 :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

Try this:

Go to about, updates and if it pops up saying its up to date, keep tapping the screen.

It goes to a white screen and then says that I needed to charge before it will update. Hopefully it'll work!

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

Try this:

Go to about, updates and if it pops up saying its up to date, keep tapping the screen.

It goes to a white screen and then says that I needed to charge before it will update. Hopefully it'll work!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

OREGATO wrote: »
    Try this:

Just woke up and got prompted for updating :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sadesh

i dont think so even i didn't got the updates yet...

sadesh wrote: »
    i dont think so even i didn't got the updates yet...

I just got mine this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Updated mine this morning.

Still looking for the differences. :confused:

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Updated mine this morning.

Still looking for the differences. :confused:

there are none :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

There's a few:

http://9to5google.com/2016/02/11/android-wear-1-4-features-gallery/

I found myself asking whether they were there yesterday or not. Apparently not. :)

Advertisement