Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Anderson Design and Communication Graphics Ebook

Options
  • 09-02-2016 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Does anyone have an Ebook for this? would be really useful for Teaching practice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

I'd presume the e book comes when a copy of the book is purchased.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭cianoc07

No I purchased the book.. its a great book but would love to have it on the projector for during classes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

Contact the publishers tell them you have the book and are looking for other resources it's most likely on their website

Done that this morning, waiting on a reply.. most things arent free these days so id say they will tell me where to go fairly lively haha
    I have other books on PDF but they are not as good as the layout of DCG

Done that this morning, waiting on a reply.. most things arent free these days so id say they will tell me where to go fairly lively haha
    I have other books on PDF but they are not as good as the layout of DCG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

if its a major publishing company like folens or edco then contact your local rep that is assigned to the school.

Edit: just realised you mightnt have started your TP in the school yet.... however, just get the school roll number and email the rep (dont tell em you're on TP, just say youll be starting teaching there soon.
    They usually have the area reps emails on the website, if its a smaller publisher or independant then it might be a different story.

Advertisement