Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Architect offer this service?

Options
  • 08-02-2016 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking at buying a house, the house was build circa 30 years ago and the layout is poor. There is lots of smallish rooms on the ground floor. The house is 3,000 sq ft but the layout on the ground floor means you have 3 sitting rooms. A dining room which can hardly hold a table and a small kitchen

What I am looking for is a rough idea what I could potentially do with the house at low cost because I havent actually bought the house, then if I buy the house I would go ahead with full plan. Do architects offer something like this? e.g a rough idea of how they would lay out the ground floor for a low cost?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Bracken81

Im sure any construction professional worth his salt could help you out with an Initial scheme, design and pricing allowance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Thanks for advice.....

Advertisement