Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 £20 on Amazon.co.uk

Options
  • 08-02-2016 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Just seen Black Ops 3 going for £20 on the Amazon UK site. I was looking at PS4 games so I assume its the same price for Xbox One

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,918 ✭✭✭✭GBX

£30 for the Xbox one. £20 for PC

• Registered Users Posts: 17,708 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

€37 delivered, not bad!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    €37 delivered, not bad!

or spend another £5 to get free delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 27,851 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

sweetie wrote: »
    or spend another £5 to get free delivery

Pre Order a game with Black Ops 3 to get free delivery and then cancel the Pre Order once BLOPS ships.

Ordered the xbone version, free shipping to ROI, ~€37 total. Thanks OP, was actually going to go out and buy this yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Pre Order a game with Black Ops 3 to get free delivery and then cancel the Pre Order once BLOPS ships.

Just a heads up, you cant cancel now by going to your order once an item ships, amazon have forced you to contact customer services to get the order cancelled, no big deal really just take a bit of time is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭4motion

Not worth a 1euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

Cheers just ordered the steel book version for ps4.All in 29 delivered to parcel motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Thanks OP. Grabbed the Steelbook PS4 edition and I was getting something else anyway so free shipping. Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Good luck getting it though . It's coming via Asendia. I've been waiting for it for 3 weeks. Amazon have gone to the dogs since they started using that shower.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭lau1247

Asendia is sh1t, been waiting for metal gear solid for nearly 3 weeks now.. that reminds me, I have got to chase up amazon.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 17,708 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Maybe that's why my game never arrived then, was surprised!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I ordered the Steelbook version recently and it was sent via An Post

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Cod ghosts is 10.99 on xbox one

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Anyone know what the difference is between that copy and the EU-Standard one? Will I need to swap my locale to install it or to install/play it?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,851 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Lenny wrote: »
    Cod ghosts is 10.99 on xbox one

3 year old game and arguably the worst of the series to date.

I'd keep my €11 or buy an indie game instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭biebiebie

emmetkenny wrote: »
    3 year old game and arguably the worst of the series to date.

I'd keep my €11 or buy an indie game instead.

If you like fps games then it's still enjoyable enough nonetheless imho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I always play the campaigns and I thought Ghosts was really bad. MP seemed OK but I didn't play much of it. At €11 though it's good for a few hours entertainment at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

lau1247 wrote: »
    Asendia is sh1t, been waiting for metal gear solid for nearly 3 weeks now.. that reminds me, I have got to chase up amazon.

Haha I'm waiting on that too. Along with the Golf Pro and Res Evil Revelations 2.
    After have to cancel 3 times with Amazon over delivery times they eventually gave me free expedited shipping and arrived in two days.

I have to say Black Ops 3 has surprised me though. There's so much content.
    Single player campaign
    Single Player Zombie Campaign
    Sequel to that little mini-game in black ops (top down shooter)
    Multiplayer
    Multiplayers Zombies etc

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

Got it back in 3 days font know Wat site the rest of ye are buying from

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,061 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

One thing I've noticed about recent amazon orders is they don't really seal the outer box, just the cardboard flap folded inside the box, do worry one of these day an empty box will arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Haha I'm waiting on that too. Along with the Golf Pro and Res Evil Revelations 2.
    After have to cancel 3 times with Amazon over delivery times they eventually gave me free expedited shipping and arrived in two days.

I have to say Black Ops 3 has surprised me though. There's so much content.
    Single player campaign
    Single Player Zombie Campaign
    Sequel to that little mini-game in black ops (top down shooter)
    Multiplayer
    Multiplayers Zombies etc

And no Infected mode.
    No accompanying smartphone app.
    Repative game play in multiplayer Combine, combine, combine, fringe....wash rinse and repeat ad nauseam.
    Most players like BOPS3 but personally I found advanced warfare had more to it (and yes I know I'm in the minority there!)

Advertisement