Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unhappy with my renewal

Options
  • 08-02-2016 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

I have just received my renewal in the post and I'm very displeased.

I'll be 22 with 3 years NCB at the time of the renewal and I got a quote of €1,896.09 on a 1999 VW Golf 1.6 petrol which is only 200 euro less than what I have paid on a 2001 BMW 520i M-Sport 2.2 at the age of 21 with 2 years NCB.

I have gotten better quotes off your website (but it's hit and miss as your prices can change in hours if not minutes as I've gotten quotes from 1800 to 2000 depending on the time of the day).

I'd like to ask what is the reason for the renewal being so high. Hardly a good way to keep a customer for another year.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

polan wrote: »
    I have just received my renewal in the post and I'm very displeased.

I'll be 22 with 3 years NCB at the time of the renewal and I got a quote of €1,896.09 on a 1999 VW Golf 1.6 petrol which is only 200 euro less than what I have paid on a 2001 BMW 520i M-Sport 2.2 at the age of 21 with 2 years NCB.

I have gotten better quotes off your website (but it's hit and miss as your prices can change in hours if not minutes as I've gotten quotes from 1800 to 2000 depending on the time of the day).

I'd like to ask what is the reason for the renewal being so high. Hardly a good way to keep a customer for another year.
    Hi polan,
    Sorry to hear your unhappy with your quote. I'd like to take a look into this for you, will you PM me your policy number please?
    Thanks
    Una

Advertisement