Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horror Channel.

Options
  • 07-02-2016 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,412 ✭✭✭✭

I've become a fan of their daytime crappy disaster movies.The plot always involves the end of the world,either by aliens,giant lasers,some natural disaster or shifting of the earths magnetic poles.
    One the other day involved a meteorite hitting the earth and magnetising everything,didn't see the end of it though.
    There's the usual hero and the experts that argue with the authorities over the right thing to do,and of course save the day,plenty of gazing into the distance and dire special effects.
    They're crap,but an honest kind of crap and for some reason find myself watching at least one of them over the weekend.
    Anybody else enjoy them or do I need therapy?

Comments

Advertisement