Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mean Streak

Options
  • 06-02-2016 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Did anyone else notice on tonight's Winning Streak, that when the second person picked the boxes in the first round of games, that to conclude the game he had to open the last box to show the word "patience". After showing "patience" the screen then flashed €10,000.

Looks like a fix to me...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Notavirus.exe

gashead wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice on tonight's Winning Streak, that when the second person picked the boxes in the first round of games, that to conclude the game he had to open the last box to show the word "patience". After showing "patience" the screen then flashed €10,000.

Looks like a fix to me...

Every cube is worth €10,000, including the Patience cube. When you reveal Patience, you get €10,000 added to your total winnings. Even if Patience is the first one you choose.

Also, I'm related to that person you're talking about. Fix or not, I'm looking forward to my share of his winnings. :D

Advertisement