Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about starting a league mid season with 0 points

Options
  • 06-02-2016 1:15am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Any help lads greatly appreciated

Lads in work set up a league end of January with a clean slate, zero points for everyone and winner at end of season takes all - ive already played bench boost and all out attack, and saved triple captain. Is this the same for everyone in terms of is it possible someone in the league might have played triple captain earlier and wont get to use it again (i still have mine but cant use the other 2 i used already)

probably a stupid drunk question but cheers anyways :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

They actually restarted an existing league with everyone 0 points, i joined mid way through, wasnt there for first part of league which started in august

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If only you could get more chips that easily! Anyone joining this without having at least their TC must hate money!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Texas Jack wrote: »
    They actually restarted an existing league with everyone 0 points, i joined mid way through, wasnt there for first part of league which started in august

Just a piece if info for future leagues for you. If say your league ends at Xmas and re starts on Stephens Day again you can make as many transfers as possible without losing points in tjat league only as it must always start 0 points amd not a say - 28.

You effectively get a free wildcard for that league only but it does count towards your OR etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Be a lot cleaner to set up new teams from scratch, as like you said it's not fair on folk who use the TC/AOA/Bench boost and others who still have them to use as it's not a clean slate.

Advertisement