Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allcast issue

Options
  • 05-02-2016 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. My moto g passed away and I replaced it with a Huawei y6.

Have Allcast premium which worked great on the moto but now after installing it on the Huawei it's stopped. Just keeps "looking for player".

The chromecast is working fine can cast off the phone no problems, only Allcast seems to be refusing to work.

Anyone any ideas or come across this before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Do you have MX player installed? I can't remember fully, but nearly sure when I was using a casting app it used MX player as default and didn't work with internal player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

No. Have never needed it. I found another app to cast off but allcast is simple to use.

It still works on my old phone when i re installed it so I assume the issue is the handset

• Registered Users Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭ongarite

As Senna said AllCast is just a program to trick your Chromecast into playing content that hasn't been approved for it or in formats in can't play normally.
    Its not a media player; on your old phone there must be a media player pushing content to your AllCast automatically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Other than the internal player no I have nothing installed.

I use it to cast certain apps to the TV normally.

Advertisement