Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eglobalcentral?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

The photography forum use them extensively.
    I bought a 700€ lenses off them no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I bought a nexus 6 off of them for a great price a few months ago,quick shipping,item in perfect condition, no complaints whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

I bought my previous phone from them. Cheap prices and fast shipping.

Customs may charge you and you may not have any warranty with Samsung as bought outside the EU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

moonboy52 wrote: »
    I bought my previous phone from them. Cheap prices and fast shipping.

Customs may charge you and you may not have any warranty with Samsung as bought outside the EU

Shipping is from within the EU. Been done to death in photography.
    op look for the thread and have a read.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Shipping is from within the EU. Been done to death in photography.
    op look for the thread and have a read.

thanks, will do, can you point me th the thread?
    cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,993 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

When you buy tablets/phones from Asia based sellers like this you essentially have no warranty. Samsung in the EU will only fix Samsung devices from the EU. If you're happy with that then go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

Anyone know if there is a difference in buying from eglobalcentral.co.uk (with parcel motel) and the .eu version?

The nexus 5x is £189 on the .co.uk and 279euro on the .eu site and I cant figure out why there is a big difference!

Also wondering if there is any difference is potential customs charges between the sites or does anyone know if they ship from same location? It says in their T&C's that they cover all customs charges so think i should be okay but want to be sure..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭biebiebie

One aspect, potentially you may get a European plug from .eu and a 3 pin plug from the UK (that's if the phone ships with a plug)

Worth emailing them directly and asking.

Advertisement